ADVENT 2015


Happy December! We've got a real treat of an advent calendar this year, 24 days of surprises*- 
Black polka-dot parcels for me and red for him. Watch this space for my advent inspiration board coming later this week!


* The element of surprise only applies to Mr G, I have memorised the whole running order and know exactly which package my chocolate santa  Chanel mascara is in! 



HELLO!

HELLO!
I'm Jess, I love drawing, painting, cutting and sticking, flea markets and globe trotting adventures.

I'm partial to a polka-dot (an understatement!) and am on a never-ending quest to find the perfect red lipstick.

I work as a Designer/Illustrator and Textiles Lecturer and I live with my husband in a little Victorian terrace in Warwickshire.

email me: studio@jesswilliams.co.uk

INSTAGRAM @madebyjess

Pinterest

(c) jessica williams 2011. Powered by Blogger.