Festive Week!


Stars, gold, tinsel, glitter! It's the countdown to Christmas and NYE and with all my shopping, wrapping and decorating ticked off I've got festive (over) dressing on the brain! 

My New Year's Eve outfit is based around the glittery star bag.................and I'd quite like to wear that tinsel skirt every day this week!

Happy Festivities!

HELLO!

HELLO!
I'm Jess, I love drawing, painting, cutting and sticking, flea markets and globe trotting adventures.

I'm partial to a polka-dot (an understatement!) and am on a never-ending quest to find the perfect red lipstick.

I work as a Designer/Illustrator and Textiles Lecturer and I live with my husband in a little Victorian terrace in Warwickshire.

email me: studio@jesswilliams.co.uk

INSTAGRAM @madebyjess

Pinterest

(c) jessica williams 2011. Powered by Blogger.