nursery planning

I've been planning the babe's nursery on Pinterest for longer than I care to admit. With only 7 weeks to go it's time to get going, stop pinning and start making some purchases. 

I'm still quite early on in the planning stages so things right now are purely aesthetic- I promise I'll be practical and think about what she actually needs before I hit 'add all to basket'!

I'm dreaming of a palette of soft blush pink, grey and white with some cool little quirky touches like the toadstool lamp and apple pillow.


HELLO!

HELLO!
I'm Jess, I love drawing, painting, cutting and sticking, flea markets and globe trotting adventures.

I'm partial to a polka-dot (an understatement!) and am on a never-ending quest to find the perfect red lipstick.

I work as a Designer/Illustrator and Textiles Lecturer and I live with my husband in a little Victorian terrace in Warwickshire.

email me: studio@jesswilliams.co.uk

INSTAGRAM @madebyjess

Pinterest

(c) jessica williams 2011. Powered by Blogger.